"Pound For Pound: The Wolverine Blues Sessions" Digital EP from Converge features our rendition of "Wolverine Blues" originally written and performed by Entombed, presented as five different tracks.
Each vocalist recorded a full version of the song which we used to compile into the final version included on the Converge and Napalm Death Split 7"EP. This Digital EP is the complete mixes of each guest vocalist who contributed to the final track, presented as five unique versions of the song.
1. Wolverine Blues w/ Aaron Turner (Isis, Old Man Gloom, etc)
2. Wolverine Blues w/ Jacob Bannon (Converge, Wear Your Wounds)
3. Wolverine Blues w/ Kevin Baker (APMD, The Hope Conspiracy, etc)
4. Wolverine Blues w/ Nate Newton (Converge, Doomriders, Old Man Gloom, etc)
5. Wolverine Blues w / Tompa (Disfear, At The Gates, etc) and Kurt (Converge, etc)
If you like what you here, please support all of the artists by purchasing our music and apparel.
This release is now available via the Converge Store, DW Estore, and Hydra Head Store.
As part of the mission to revitalize their great label, Hydra Head have released "Caring and Killing" the first original recordings from Converge, on vinyl. Our friends at Daymare Recordings in Japan have also issued a CD version (exclusive to Japan).
This is not new music.
This collection of early Converge material from 1991 to 1994 has existed for many years on CD and Digital formats. However this new and improved version of this release features revamped packaging from Aaron Turner and J. Bannon. The release has also been remastered by Alan Douches at West West Side Music and in sonically superior to any previous versions on the release.